Re: [2.4 PDF Problems]

<quote who="Martin Kretzschmar">

> So I have a (two) categorical "no" with a conditional "yes" for 2.4.1
> and a grudging approval ;-)
>
> =>No pdf printing in 2.4.0.

Give it a few hours, the release team is arguing about this (totally about
process issues though). We'll resolve it before B1 comes out today.

> Can the gpdf print patch be included (as patch) in the beta and RC
> garnomes for this testing effect?

If it's not accepted for 2.4.0, then no, I would prefer not to. Better that
we test exactly what's going out there at this stage. If we go down the
'accepted in 2.4.1' route, I'll add it to GARNOME immediately after 2.4.0.

Thanks,

- Jeff

      "We've got a great drummer and a great singer. Those are the key
    positions. When you find a singer and a drummer this good, you don't
                  leave them." - Stone Gossard, Pearl Jam