Re: gnome-vfs 2.3.7 test builds on non-Linux, non-Solaris platforms

Joe,

On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 12:26, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-08-12 at 20:44, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> > Can people running systems other than Linux and Solaris please try to
> > build the gnome-vfs 2.3.7 release when they get a moment.
[...]
> I ran into this problem porting to FreeBSD, but fixed it with the
> attached patch.  s6_addr32 is only defined in the _KERNEL case.  The
> only convenience macro defined for the userland is s6_addr8.

Thanks for the information. Do I understand you correctly and FreeBSD
does not have s6_addr (only s6_addr8)? That will be annoying, since
s6_addr8 is not defined on Linux, whereas s6_addr is Linux and Solaris.

Looks like we may have to resort to OS-specific defines if that is the
case. :-(

Cheers,
Malcolm