Re: [2.4 PDF Problems]

Sounds like a good news.
So will have print 2.3 for 2.4.x ?

Jody Goldberg wrote:

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 02:56:54PM +0200, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
Well we only have one "Release Candidate 1" to go. I think it would be too
frightening to use a libgnomeprint 2.3 at the very last moment. It's
annoying, but it's not your fault.

However, others might feel that jhbuild has given it enough testing.

There were several bugs fixed in 2.3 that need pushing.  I'd
advocate using 2.3, the breakage level between the 2.2 and 2.3 is
unlikely to be terribly different.