Re: [2.4 PDF Problems]

Mike Martin <redtuxxx yahoo co uk> writes:

> 1. I thought jrb had more or less Ok'd a 2.3 gnomeprint (though he
> may not have the say) - see message today on this subject.

I mostly grumbled about making the best of the bad lot.  (-; I would
really prefer to hear from Chema or something before coming to any
decision, though.  I don't know enough about what's happened to the
printing base.

> 2. I think that with jhbuild, ximian and probably most people who
> build from cvs have probably been using the HEAD version

I concur.  If it weren't in jhbuild I think we'd have no chance of
putting this in.  It looks like Ximian shipped a random snapshot of HEAD
with a patch.  I'm not sure how recent it was, but I don't think we can
count on their release for testing.

Thanks,
-Jonathan