Re: galculator should be included in Gnome.

Hi Glynn,

> And one of my objections with going with galculator instead of gcalctool
> is that gcalctool started life from OW, then a port to CDE, then a port
> to GNOME [right, Rich?] - this means that it's been working in a
> production environment for quite a while and has probably had a lot of
> people crunching on the code.

Yup. And before going into OpenWindows in 1990, it spent three years on
the net in various Usenet newsgroups like comp.sources.misc and
comp.sources.unix. Back then, before the multi-precision arithmetic code
was added, it even had it's own double-precision math library, because all
versions of libm on various flavours of Unix weren't created equal.

The GNOME version is the fourth generation, hence the version number 4.2.xx.