metacity and multiple monitors bug

I recently aquired dual monitors, and with a geforce4 ti4200 (dual
output) and the TwinView settings it's awsome, and with Gnome properly
supporting dual head my work is now a great joy :)

Anyway, I noticed that in my second monitor, with no panels on it at
all, I cannot drag or maximize windows to the very top of the screen,
they are stopped by the bottom of where the panel is on the main screen.
I'm guessing that this is a bug, and metacity is just stopping the
window from going over where it thinks the panel is, even though it's on
the wrong screen.

Ie:

+------------------+---------------------+
|__________________|xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
|   screen 1       |   screen 2          |   the xxxxx denotes the area
|                  |                     |   that I cannot drag windows
|                  |                     |   into

I have filed a bug against metacity 2.4.34, #111681

Alan

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"We are either doing something, or we are not. 'Talking about' is a