Re: galculator should be included in Gnome.

> Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > The release team received this suggestion - seems there are quite a few
> > people agreeing that galculator "feels" a lot nicer than gcalctool, though
> > there have also been suggestions that the code is less than desireable.
> >
> > gcalctool certainly needs some appearance love. :-)

Hmmm. I'm wondering whether you are basing your observations on a really
old version of gcalctool. The latest in CVS is v4.2.83 (dated yesterday),
and the latest version sent to the gnome-annouce mailing list is v4.2.77
(dated 25th March 2003). See:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-announce-list/2003-March/msg00085.html

Yet the Fifth Toe is currently using v4.2.43 which is dated 28th January
2003. See:

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/fifth-toe/2.2/2.2.0/sources

Jeff, could that be the problem here?