Re: new run dialog

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Gregory Merchan wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 03:19:50AM -0400, Alexander Larsson wrote:

> > > Good point.  You can give keyboard focus to items on the desktop, but
> > > you can't get the context menu for the whole shebang.  Bug bug bug!
> >
> > Shift-F9!
> >
> > No bug! No bug! No bug!
>
> It's expected to be on <some-modifer>-F10!
>
> Bug! Bug! Bug!

It is? shift-F10 brings up the context menu for the icon currently
focused. And to avoid having to de-select every icon with the keyboard
(possible, but painful) and then pressing shift-F10 to bring up the
directory context menu I added another keybinding that brings it up
independent on the files selected. When looking for a possible keybinding
I picked shift-F9. I vaguely remember ctrl-F10 being used for something
else.

Is it a bug? Is it a bug? Is it a bug?

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's an old-fashioned day-dreaming cop plagued by the memory of his family's
brutal murder. She's a beautiful motormouth nun with someone else's memories.
They fight crime!