GNOME Fifth Toe 2.1.99

Hello,

The Fifth Toe team, Will LaShell, Scott Sibley and myself, are delighted
to announce the availability of Fifth Toe 2.2.0. This is a release of extra
applications that aren't part of the core/desktop releases.

Extra bonus points to Will for kicking my butt into finishing up the release,
and actually doing the grunt work.

Development
--------
Ghex	2.2.1
Glade	1.1.3
GOB	2.0.5
Memprof	0.5.1
Regexxer 0.4

Internet
--------

Drivel - 0.9.1
gnomeicu - 0.99
Gnomemeeting 0.96.1
Pan - 0.13.4
tsclient - 0.104
Xchat - 2.0.1

Productivity
------------

Abiword 1.1.4
Dia 0.91
gcalctool - 4.2.43
libgda - 0.11.0
libgnomedb - 0.11.0
mergeant - 0.11.0
libmrproject - 0.9.1
mrproject - 0.9.1

Video/Sound
-----------

camorama - 0.16
gnomeradio - 1.4
gthumb - 2.1.1
totem - 0.96.0

Misc
----

fontilus - 0.4
gnome-chord2 - 0.7.0
gok - 0.6.0
gswitchit - 2.0.2
gucharmap - 0.4.0
seti-applet 2.1.2
stickynotes - 1.0.11
zenity - 1.0
seahorse - 0.6.2

Find out the descriptions, home pages and ChangeLogs for all these nice
applications on http://5toe.lyrical.net/
Download this all on:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/fifth-toe/2.2/2.2.0/sources

Enjoy,

Bastien Nocera, on behalf of the Fifth Toe Team

PS: If you are a developer and wish to update the records for your
application, or wish to get your application in the Fifth Toe releases,
see the website above.
--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net

#2  0x4205a2cc in printf ("Oh my %s\n", preferred_deity) from
/lib/i686/libc.so.6 printf ("Oh my %s\n", preferred_deity);
Segmentation fault