Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"

<quote who="Rodrigo Moya">

> > Yet to see these in action. Need tarball releases. :-)
>
> for gnome-network, please sit down for waiting for it, it will take
> still a while :-)

Heh. :-) Feature freeze is June 9... GEP 11's close date is May 15. We can
probably push that back a little though.

So if it's going to be included, everyone has to be convinced by then. :-)

- Jeff

   "The ability to procrastinate is what separates us from the machines."
                     - Chris Gregory, Desktop Magazine