Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> Proposed Modules
> ----------------
>
> The following modules have been proposed for inclusion in the next major
> GNOME release, and have been released with 2.3.0 for testing:

Forgotten from this list, and purely because I am a dolt, was the GNOME
System Tools, which have had recent releases on ftp.gnome.org. For anyone
checking over the proposed modules, please make sure this is on your list.

My apologies to Carlos for forgetting. :-)

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

   "I think it will be admitted by all that to have exploited so great a
     scientific invention for the purpose and pursuit of entertainment
    alone would have been a prostitution of its powers and an insult to
        the character and intelligence of the people." - John Reith