Re: desktop-devel-list digest, Vol 1 #1216 - 11 msgsRe: keyboard layout

> I would rather get some users of international keyboards to do so -
> all I know about the subject is that there's a FAQ and on Windows/Mac
> the UI looks a bit different, I don't use this stuff. ;-)
OK. I just called you name because you raised this thread so I thought
you'd be interested in this...

So, "users of international keyboards" - everyone is welcome to try
GSwitchIt and comment its ideological GNOME-compliance here.