Re: Using Gnome Vendor

Sat, Apr 05, 2003 at 02:58:08PM +1200, Mark McLoughlin escribió:

>	There's no need to worry about backwards compat - the only user of
>gnome-version.xml is gnome-about which is part of the same package.

		And Bug Buddy :)
	and now that we're making changes here, if Distributor is
"GNOME.org" or "Red Hat" or "Sun", can we add another field like "OS
Release" or "OS Version"? where Red Hat can put there "8.0 (Psyche)" and
Sun "Solaris 7" ect....

	Thanks!

Salu2

--
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas