Re: session manager help
- From: iain <iain prettypeople org>
- To: Calum Benson <calum benson sun com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: session manager help
- Date: 03 Apr 2003 15:06:13 +0100
On Thu, 2003-04-03 at 14:46, Calum Benson wrote:
> Personally I still think a user should be able to turn off all their
> panels if they want to (without having to click through any safety
> alerts)... the harder piece of the puzzle is giving them an easy way to
> turn them back on again without (a) resorting to the command line or (b)
> losing everything that was on them before.
I had this problem a few days ago, and I just longed for a "Create new
panel" in the desktop menu.
"Miss Celine Dion sings lovesongs while our cities burn"
] [Thread Prev