Re: [Usability]Dealing with files in Gnome

On Wed, 1 Apr 2003, Wesley Leggette wrote:

> On a theoretical standpoint I agree with what you're saying, but it
> seems like a drastic move for such a small thing unless people are
> actually having problems handling the metaphor. Do you see this
> happening where you are?

I can't confirm or deny that, I suppose I could start walking around the
labs with PC's and wait until I see someone use Explorer... but then again
I have other things to do. :)

Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778
GPG public key
MandrakeClub member