Re: [Usability]Re: Killing views [Was: Dealing with files in Gnome]

> I for one, dislike opening several nautilus windows to navigate to a
> directory to view several files at once.  I do try to right click and
> open an app, even when I only want to view the file, because I still
> need the file manager.  Making a universal viewer that is always in a
> new window will help me.  As it stands, I've spent hours disabling views
> and behaviors that should just work as I work (Icon, List, and CVS
> views).

I agree. I also spend far too much time disabling the build in viewes
and to me this is something that comes "broken by default".

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]
    [ Public Key: http://evolvedoo.sf.net/sisobatericomdotnet.asc  ]