[no subject]

The release category directories define what is in each snapshot/release,
and it doesn't really matter what version numbers the modules have. But,
this is the same position we were in before.

So, I don't think the layout of the ftp site has a huge amount to do with
defining understandable, user-oriented version numbers.

- Jeff

--
  So, "Jeffrey" seems to mean "the ineffectual, victimised guy in
  American movies" in four different languages.