Re: Sawfish and Sawmill??

On Fri, 2002-09-27 at 02:36, Jacky, Lau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Sawfish is the renamed Sawmill. I don't know if the web site has changed
> > or not.
> >
> > As for metacity's configurability, there are several patches sitting in
> > bugzilla.gnome.org which add functionality and features, several of
> > which, are heavily needed. If more people build with these patches and
> > test them, the better the feedback can be to get them included.
> >
> > -- dobey
>
> I have try to checking the bits in bugzilla, but I only see two bug entry there,
> I have selected all the thing in the query page. May be I'm too dummy to use
> the bugzilla. Anyway, is there any site, which has collect a series of patch for
> metacity??

There has been some discussion on the Gnome User's Board:
www.gnomesupport.org/forums

Also links to patches are there - myself i use the no-raise-on-focus
patch.

MArk

--

	 .--= [ MArk Finlay - finlaymATeircomDOTnet ] =--.

	  [ sisob: irc.gnome.org www.gnomedesktop.org ]
		 [ MArk: www.gnomesupport.org ]
		[ http://advogato.org/person/sisob ]