strange error message pops up

I have a strange message that just pops up.

It reads

No response to the SaveYourself command.
The program may be slow, stopped or broken.
You may wait for it to respond or remove it.

The buttons are marked cancel and ok.

Now,

a) what is the SaveYourself command ? I'm pretty sure I didn't issue it ;)
b) the dialogue is not very clear.  Does "cancel" cancel the command, or
cancel the removing of it ? Does ok remove it or just lets me acknowledge
that something is up with it ?

I'll leave the errormessage popped up for now until someone tells me what
it does exactly ;)

Thomas

What am I still to you ?
Some thief who stole from you ?
Or some fool drama queen whose chances were few
<-*- thomas apestaart org -*->