Re: that darned accessibility capplet

On Sat, 2002-09-28 at 11:26, Jody Goldberg wrote:
> The enabling of the obscure keys is only one of the effects.

I must've not been clear.  My point is that 1) the "effect" of turning
off the toggle key sequences isn't indicated or even implied by the
label, and 2) it's usefulness is partially lost by coupling it with the
"disable accessibility" functionality.  I gave the example of an gamer
with shaky hands who would want the toggle key sequences off and the
keyboard accessibility on.

In other words, follow Havoc's suggestion to  allow people to turn off
the features one at a time and use the checkbox to enable/disable the
key-sequences.

Sorry if that was unclear.

Erik