Re: fail autogen.sh when aclocal-1.4 fails

I've been meaning to propose that too.

While you're at it, AFAIK you can do the same for autoconf, autoheader and
automake.  If they return a value, the problem is almost always fatal and
hard to spot based on further build or compilation logging.  Unless
someone knows of specific cases where any of these exits with non-zero but
the error is actually recoverable and not easily avoidable ?

Thomas

 > Heya,
>
> I'm getting funky errors from people who don't install the ALSA libs and
> want to compile ACME CVS.
>
> Here's a patch to fail autogen.sh when aclocal-1.4 fails.
>
> OK to commit ?

I feel like I'm at something you always say you need more time
Well I'll stay right here and I'll wait for good
until I find a love worth mine
<-*- thomas apestaart org -*->