moving eel-vfs-extensions to gnome-vfs

Hi,

I would like to begin lobbying for the movement of eel-vfs-extensions
into gnome-vfs, for the following reasons:

1)  It belongs there
2)  Eel is an unreasonable dependency in some cases
3)  The code is not easily copy/pasteable
4)  There are no reasonable alternatives for some of the functions it
contains.

At the very least, I think the eel string URI manipulation functions
should be moved (eel_format_uri_for_display, eel_make_uri_from_input,
eel_make_uri_canonical, etc.).

Thanks,
James