TARBALLS DUE: 2.0.2 Final

Hi everyone,

Very rapid tarballs due process today, I fell asleep last night before the
release team meeting and getting this email out. Apologies for the lack of
notice.

Tarballs for the 2.0.2 Final release are due today, September 13th. Which
means you have approximately 23 hours. :-) We're not expecting many releases
but if you have bugfixes committed post RC 1, please put them out there.

The actual release will go out within 48 hours of this announcement.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
   "In the pre-Internet age, I was like an Internet kid, with a 3D search
             engine, trying to find weird stuff." - John Safran