Re: Transparent Panel?

<quote who="Matthew Walburn">

> i was just wondering if there is any way to make the panel transparent
> and then have the background wallpaper extend under it.

Not in G2D. You can create a small image cropped out of your background
image and use it as the panel background.

Note that questions like this a more appropriate on gnome-list, as
desktop-devel-list is for GNOME desktop development discussion.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
    "From my observation, when it comes to porting Linux to a particular
           device, a point doesn't appear to be necessary." - mpt