Re: acme in 2.2 ?

<quote who="Bastien Nocera"/>

> A week left until feature freeze. I was wondering what I'm supposed to
> do to get acme in the desktop release.

Say something like "I'd like to propose acme for inclusion in the 2.2
desktop release" to the release team, and probably d-d-l.

I'll add it to the list. ;-)

Thank you!

- Jeff

--
    "Orphaned farm-boy hero helps save world against bad-guys, begins a
   journey of self-discovery, and makes interesting friends. Passable." -