Re: swallowed apps

Let's keep this short!

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 10:58:13AM -0400, Robert Hardy wrote:

> Docking/Swallowed apps are a standard interface for many environments
> (including KDE) and now instead of simply waiting for someone to fix Gnome's
> panels I'm forced to investigate alternatives to the Gnome environment.

Just get somebody to write a panel applet that can swallow other apps and your
done. The panel is extansible so just use that. It it works you can try to get
it back into the release. (And if this is only about you say more choice is
better (might be right) than don't instrumentalize this old thread for this
argument. Be constuctive!)

Martin H.

PS: Please not the same arguments again!