Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.1.1: "Flux Capacitor"

<quote who="Jeff Waugh"/>

>   - Xft2 and fontconfig for superior font rendering and configuration, from
>     http://fontconfig.org/ These are not required, but strongly recommended.

My mistake -> libgnomecanvas currently requires pangoft2, which is only
built if you have fontconfig/Xft2 installed.

- Jeff

--
   "They are, as I told Telsa, all very small cheques. Indeed our cheques
   only come in one size, otherwise cheque books would be far too hard to