Re: Proxy capplet

I suppose I'm not going to have any influence on the UI here really, or
whether or not what should be in here, and what gnome-vfs should handle,
and currently does/does not have the ability to handle in the near
future. So let me say but one thing... PLEASE DO NOT store the passwords
for the proxies in gconf. Please store them in ~/.gnome2_private/ where
they should be stored.

--
Rodney Dawes <dobey free fr>