Re: Performance data for gedit

Hi all,

The forte leaks data showed a total of 12 MB leak when a 4 MB file was loaded.

I have given a quick look at the data and I think that the major part of the leaks are due to the fact that gedit is not destroying the active window before calling gtk_main_quit when the File/Quit menu entry is used. I have asked the wipro guys to make a quick test to verify if my assumption is true. They will send me the results on tuesday.

BTW, I have already a patch for CVS HEAD in my local copy and I will commit it ASAP.

I'd like also to thank Muktha and Anand for the great work.

Ciao,
Paolo