Re: Are Bounce and Slow keys mutually exclusive ?

So now we're almost back to where things were before I squaked. John's
observation and my "lock no one out" reply reminded me I've frequently
pointed out disability types cover a spectrum of possibilities versus a
discrete number of n types (i.e. you can always find a n+1 case within
a given category such as "physical disability"). My worry of locking
out the BounceKeys user is still there tho. If flexibility is the route
the capplet stays on, the default settings shipped with the AccessX
capplet for BounceKeys and SlowKeys should be such that if a BounceKeys
user accidently activates SlowKeys they will still be able to use the
system. Setting the "Only accept keys held for" slider for SlowKeys and
"Ignore duplicate keypresses within" slider for BounceKeys at 0 seconds
when AccessX first starts up and the user has saved no different
settings should address this concern and allow checkboxes to still be
used. Is this an acceptable solution?

This was a valid exercise but sorry for its length and for subjecting
so many of you to it.

Earl