Re: Notification Area and applets

I think this would be great.  Granted, I hate almost all applets and
plug status docklets every chance I get, but... it's for a good reason.
~,^  notification area makes much much more sense for applets that don't
really "extend" or interact with the panel directly (i.e., just about
everything that isn't adding a missing feature).

/me wonders how much hate mail he'll get for making this comment, again
;-)