Re: UI Review Summary - week 2

>Hey there,
>
>Okay, so I've gone through the logs for last week and written up some of
>the stuff that we've discussed. I'm not sure where we stand with respect
>to getting this stuff into bugzilla.gnome.org - maybe someone can
>comment?

There is a lot in there - assuming everyone is agreed that there should be a bug
logged for each item in the doc I'd suggest we need some *volunteers* to whom
certain sections/items can be assigned and bugs logged.

I can start the ball rolling.... if you want I can take a section and log bugs.
Whadaya think? Which section/item will I take?