Re: installing translated docs

We tackled this in Anjuta by making the i18n stuff into a different
package (seperate package for each language might be a bit too much
IMO). So, the default install gets you english, and if you install i18n,
then you get support for all other languages. The pakaging also becomes
much simpler this way.

Hope this helps.

Rgds,
Biswa.