Re: GNOME 2.0.3 tarballs REMINDER

Hi. Anyone want to roll a gnome-applets release? I tried to build out of
cvs with RH 8.0 but ran into some problems with utf8 encodings in gkb
keyprop files, so I probably won't have time to make one myself in the
next few days. There's a nice battstat crasher fix that needs to be
released.

Regards
Kevin