Re: Happy Halloween from 5th toe the new version.

While on this topic....

I just want to bring to the attention of this list that
Carl Worth has developed a very nice stroke recognizer we
use on the iPAQ touch screens; implementes roughly Graffitti
with some enhancements.

I don't think it is a gtk app right now and therefore not a candidate
for Fifth toe, but this should be a simple exercise to the readers.

It does whole screen recognition, and does alphablending
of the stroke path using Render.

We certainly need such apps now that tablets are upon us,
even if xstroke (the version we use right now) might not
be usable as is for large tablets.

Source is in the handhelds.org cvs.
				- Jim

--