Re: Minutes of Gnome 2 release team meeting (late): 2002-05-17

On Thu, 2002-05-30 at 06:23, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Sander Vesik">
>
> > Yes, lets put the docbook-xsl-1.48.tar.gz tarball in the release directory
> > (just as we do with scrollkeeper and pkgconfig)
>
> We need a kind of "XML support package" though, rather than just shipping
> the XSL. There are a few requirements that distributions don't fulfill.

The DocBook DTD, right? What else? I think the docbook-xsl package and
the dtd should be the only two bits.
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"You don't want to die with the music still in you."
 - John Gardner