Re: xscreensaver

On Sun, 2002-05-26 at 11:20, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What's the status of xscreensaver with Jacob's fixes? Should the GNOME
> 2 announcement contain a pointer to get an xscreensaver that works
> well with GNOME 2? (At least puts the control panel .desktop file in
> the right place, etc.)

i don't know where it would point to, other than CVS.  i am not making a
tarball of it.

i can start sending the gtk2 port upstream - the only thing is that it
currently uses libglade - if its api is done for 2.0 then that's not a
concern.

the gtk lock dialog branch is a little more tricky - i'm waiting for the
wipro security audit before merging it to HEAD, and i do need to look at
it again closely before sending it upstream.

jacob
--
"don't get me wrong, i think that radiohead are amazing. i love their
 music and i love their ethos, but that thom yorke guy always seems to