Re: Minutes of Gnome 2 release team meeting (late): 2002-05-17
- From: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- To: Alan Cox <alan redhat com>
- Cc: Mikael Hallendal <micke codefactory se>, veillard redhat com, Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>, GNOME Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, GNOME Hackers <gnome-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Minutes of Gnome 2 release team meeting (late): 2002-05-17
- Date: 28 May 2002 09:27:48 -0400
> Q: Does evolution correctly ignore external references to scripts,
> stylesheets and so forth as well as images ?
Evolution doesn't use libxml for HTML and doesn't support display of
text/xml as anything other than text/plain. So there's no way to get
evolution itself to pass a chunk of data from a message through libxml.
GtkHTML doesn't even recognize CSS, etc anyway, but if it did want to
fetch a CSS stylesheet or whatever, it would do it by emitting a
url_requested signal just like if it needed a remote image or object or
frame body, so all the same restrictions would apply.
] [Thread Prev