Release CRITICAL bug status updates required

Hi all,

We are looking squarely at a second release candidate given the release
critical bugs we have left to go. 21 as of this email, listed behind this
link in bugzilla:

  http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q19142BD

If you maintain a module in this list, please email the release team with an
update on your RC bug status. *YES*, that means that YOU need to forward
information from whoever is hacking on the bug. If there is no directly
involved maintainer, the bug owner, or whoever's doing the primary hacking
on that bug can email us directly.

In both cases, a link to updated information in bugzilla, emailed to the
release team, is preferable.

My apologies for the indirection; we're looking for active maintainer
involvement or in the current set of release critical bugs right now. This
seems like a fairly quick and painless way to make sure everyone's on top of
their bugs, and that they're being worked on.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
      "In addition to these ample facilities, there exists a powerful
       configuration tool called gcc." - Elliot Hughes, author of lwm