Re: The whole panel focus/keynav thing

Bill Haneman wrote:

> To some extent the reported behavior is expected for cases where people
> are installing their own RC-FILE-based gtk+ themes, in order to get best
> results for non-default themes a couple of additional lines must be
> added to the RC files in question.

Probably a dumb question since I'm not really up on how themes work...
but if we need to manually add a couple of lines to every theme's rc
file to make this work anyway, what purpose does the gnome-panelrc file
that this patch installs actually serve?  Wouldn't just adding its
contents to $PREFIX/share/themes/Default/gtk-2.0/gtkrc instead do the
same thing?

Cheeri,
Calum.