RE: gnome-session dialog on crack

On Tue, 2002-05-21 at 18:22, Glynn Foster wrote:
> Hey,
> Yeah, that's what the UI review came up with...
> > three options (*Logout *Shut down *Reboot)

Dunno what the UI review came up with, but could we change the order of
the options to
Logout
Reboot
Shut down

because this seems to be more in the order of "severity": least to most.

iain
--
"And while we were sleeping they even took our neighbourhoods away, and
everything turned into Disneyland and marionettes and chipboard and