Re: gtkhtml2

On Tue, 2002-05-21 at 15:42, Nick Hudson wrote:
> I dont know if this is the right place for this but im having trouble
compiling libgtkhtml for Gnome2 Betas.... I get this error when I build
it:
<snip>
> I dont understand why its looking in gtk 1.2.10 and not gtk2 ... I
cant seem to make it look for it any diffrent ... Any ideas on whats
wrong?

Your version of gtk+ 1.2.x is not parallel installable with gtk+ 2.0.
Upgrade gtk+ 1.2.x.

and you would want to setup your mailer to wrap lines at something like
76 characters as well.

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera