Re: Enabling help functionality for GNOME2

> >It should be possible if your program has specified the correct
> >directory parameters to gnome_program_init().  There are obvious bugs in
> >gnome_help_display_with_doc_id() which I am fixing (see #82140), so if
> >you are having trouble displaying help, this function may be the
> >culprit.

    Well for all the  application/applets  the help is enabled  the above way.

    It's  for control-center/natilus/panel  where  we   can put the help files
at one place
    (under  prefix for GNOME)  and use
    gnome_help_display_desktop(NULL,<dir_name>,<file_name>,...) to access them.

    This will save the duplication of help documents.

> >I've marked this monster-bug as invalid with the intention of splitting
> >it into fine-grained bugs.  The comment I put in it regards how to split
> >it.  So if you find additional problems, please create individual bug
> >reports instead of growing #73312, which is hard to follow as it is.

    Thanks for this , Now we can also track it better .

  Satya