Re: menu editing status, and prelim. patch
- From: Alex Graveley <alex ximian com>
- To: Alex Graveley <alex ximian com>
- Cc: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, desktop-devel-list gnome org, nautilus-list lists eazel com
- Subject: Re: menu editing status, and prelim. patch
- Date: 17 May 2002 19:04:22 -0400
On Fri, 2002-05-17 at 18:44, Alex Graveley wrote:
> Although one case that I don't know how to cover in the GUI is that of
> undelete. If the user deletes a folder or launcher and then wants it
> back at a later time.
On second thought, maybe we can use the nautilus trash folder for this?
Does it work with arbitrary URIs, or just file paths?
"I don't find excessive sanity a virtue."
] [Thread Prev