Re: menu editing status, and prelim. patch

I don't know what other ui people think, but i think that instead of
having new folder new window new launcher in nautilus, we should have

create => folder
       => launcher

also i think having edit launcher in the right click menu and file menu
is bad, we should just integrate this into the existing properities
dialog.

dave