Re: Removing gtkhtml2 view

Hi Calum,

On Thu, 2002-05-16 at 17:56, Calum Benson wrote:
> Unfortunately there's no such thing as an accessible html browser for
> now, except those that are based on gtkhtml2.

	I understand that Radek is working to make gtkhtml1 accessible - it
would be really great if you could make sure you're happy with the
direction things are going in gtkhtml1, it seems to me that Radek is
taking a rather more powerful approach to the HTML, and de-composing the
table / document structure into an accessible tree, which might give it
a somewhat higher level of useable accessibility than gtkhtml2.

	It'd be great to have some feedback as to whether this is in fact the
best way to go, or whether a rather more mindless approach might be
better. Clearly the HTML and link interfaces will need implementing.
Either way, at-poke shows gtkhtml1 to be getting there quite nicely in
fact.

	Regards,

		Michael.