louie screws the pooch, sort of

So, as some of you have probably noticed, I changed Usability to
usability. This seemed like a reasonable thing at the time. Apparently,
though, bugzilla has a bug. :/ Change a keyword just by case and things
break, since mysql is generally case insensitive and bugzilla forces
case sensitivity on it, leading to little problems like this one.
Solution is to change it to something else altogether then change it
back; that seems to have solved the problem AFAICT. Sorry to those it
inconvenienced; /please/ let bugmaster@ know if there are still
problems.
Luis

P.S. For those of you who say the answer is 'make keywords case
insensitive' the answer is 'I looked; it isn't as trivial as one would
hope it would be.' :)