PonG based Preferences in Gnome2?
- From: Archit Baweja <bighead users sourceforge net>
- To: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, gnome-2-0-list gnome org
- Subject: PonG based Preferences in Gnome2?
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 22:40:07 +0530
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The other day (actually yesterday) I was setting making a Preferences dialog
for my app. Since I'm a lazy hacker, and love xml-based devel tools, I thought
I'd use PonG.
Creating the simple prefs dialog box and adding the small amount of code, took
me no time. I had a prefs dialog box for my little app setup in no time.
Although PonG provides tremendous flexibility, even if some of the larger apps
don't want to use it, fine. But I thought it would be really useful, and easy
for small apps, especially applets to use PonG. One of the added advantages
would be the use of GConf (just in case some don't use it).
So what do you guys think?
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.6 and Gnu Privacy Guard <http://www.gnupg.org/>
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
] [Thread Prev