Re: Missing option in the tasklist applet?
- From: iain <iain ximian com>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Missing option in the tasklist applet?
- Date: 14 May 2002 01:26:14 +0100
On Tue, 2002-05-14 at 00:19, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> If windows don't raise when you click them, it's probably a window
> manager bug.
They raise when I click the window, but not when I click their button in
the tasklist, which is what I meant. I can get the functionality I want
with the "Raise window when they receive focus" in Sawfish, but that
then means that windows are constantly being raised as the mouse moves
over them, which is REALLY annoying.
I guess I'll just get used to triple clicking the tasklist button then.
"No offence to them, but forty years from now,
who's going to remember the Chemical Brothers?" - Steve Vai
] [Thread Prev