Re: additional patch for vertical panels

Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas apestaart org> writes:
> +		if (tasklist->orientation == GTK_ORIENTATION_HORIZONTAL)
> +			wnck_tasklist_set_minimum_width (WNCK_TASKLIST (tasklist->tasklist), sizepref);
> +		else
> +			wnck_tasklist_set_minimum_height
> (WNCK_TASKLIST (tasklist->tasklist), sizepref);

Don't you need to also _unset_ the one you aren't setting (so that if
I change the applet orientation, it doesn't get stuck with a minimum
width _and_ height).

That was the only possible issue I saw with the patch, libwnck part is
fine to commit at least.

Havoc